Select a page for this section using the sidebar.
What are money blocks? Money blocks are beliefs and behaviors that limit your ability to earn and/or keep money.
Everyone has money blocks. Even a billionaire can have them. There’s a reason why they don’t have even more money, and many billionaires would like another billion. They didn’t get that way on accident. Money was a priority for them. Their money blocks are just less limiting than those of most of us.
Money blocks can take a variety of forms, but beliefs and behaviors are the most common. Some examples of each include:
- “Earning money is too hard.”
- “I’m too old to become wealthy.”
- “It’s too late for me to save enough money for retirement.”
- “I won’t have any free time if I make earning money a priority.”
- “The taxes will kill me.”
- “Good people don’t care about money.”
- “People won’t like me anymore.”
- “I don’t deserve it.”
- “I’m not enough.”
- “People like me never get ahead.”
- “This is the best job I can possibly get.”
- Fear of success
- Fear of failure
○ This can be related to paying bills on time or waiting to begin saving for retirement or looking for a better job.
- Poor financial priorities
- Exercising excessive generosity
A lack of knowledge can also be a money block. If you want to invest your money, but don’t know anything about investing, you’re blocked from investing successfully.
Money blocks can keep you from earning, saving, and investing money wisely. Money blocks can prevent you from even believing these things are possible for you. Money blocks have the power to wreck your finances and your financial future.
Money blocks can be deep-seated or simple to change, depending on the particular block. One thing is for certain: they’re unlikely to leave on their own, and it’s your responsibility to deal with them if you wish to make more money.
“Finance is not merely about making money. It's about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor. It's about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society.”
- Robert J. Shiller
Also…Add to Your Cart… Conquer Your Money Blocks and Enjoy Financial Freedom Worksheet. This worksheet supports the eBook, puts you in action and on the road to a successful future. You can find the worksheet on the home page under Digital – Workbooks.
Digital Download – PDF
Personal Use Only – No Resale Rights
No Refunds on Digital Products