Select a page for this section using the sidebar.
The act of giving thanks can transform the way you experience obstacles, conflict, and the world around you.
There are many scientifically proven benefits of gratitude:
- Improves your physical health
- Enhances your mental health and clarity
- Reduces your risk of depression
- Improves your self-esteem and confidence
- Boosts your quality of sleep
- Increases your sense of empathy
- Strengthens your relationships
- And much more…
Embracing gratitude is an important daily exercise that will help you grow in love, joy, and peace.
The best part?
You can enjoy the lasting benefits of thankfulness in just 3 minutes a day.
As you go through this journal, allow the gratitude prompts to guide your thoughts as you evaluate your day.
There’s no need to share your answers with anyone, so I encourage you to keep your responses raw and honest.
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
– Melody Beattie
Digital Journal – Downloadable PDF that you can save to your computer and type in your answers.
Digital Download – PDF
Personal Use Only – No Resale Rights
No Refunds on Digital Products