Select a page for this section using the sidebar.
Growing Your Business Using Social Media Executive Summary
Introduction: The Power of Social Media
- Facebook currently has over 2 billion daily active users. YouTube has almost 2 billion active users. Instagram has 1 billion. Twitter has approximately 330 million, LinkedIn has 303 million, and Pinterest has 250 million.
- Your customers and potential customers are DEFINITELY on at least one, if not more of these social media platforms. With such a staggering number of people using social media every single day, it is one of the most POWERFUL ways to grow your business.
- Social media platforms allow you to attract new customers and connect with audiences that you never would otherwise. And if your business isn’t location dependent, you can reach customers thousands of miles away through social media. And you can establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
- Many business owners think that if they simply start posting on social media, they’ll be successful and attract new customers. But it doesn’t work this way. In order to build your business through social media, it’s essential to have a strategy for engaging with your audience.
- It’s not enough to post across a variety of social media networks. Without a definitive plan for how you’re going to use social media, you probably won’t get the results that you want.
Digital Download – PDF
Personal Use Only – No Resale Rights
No Refunds on Digital Products